any New Years events ?

Any plans for bloodhunts or offerings for New Years?

Comments

  • That we know of, no. No "rumours" from the communication web, either.

  • I don’t think that’s something that happened before so i wouldn’t expect anything. also the advent calendar is still on-going until Jan 5th (and the staff is probably on vacation until then..)

    they usually do something for the Chinese New Year though!

  • @Mooks said:

    I don’t think that’s something that happened before so i wouldn’t expect anything. also the advent calendar is still on-going until Jan 5th (and the staff is probably on vacation until then..)

    they usually do something for the Chinese New Year though!

    Yeah that to , I’m not sure when the Chinese New Year starts :( I hope we get some blood hunt or something

  • @MissKitty95 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2721961#Comment_2721961

    Yeah that to , I’m not sure when the Chinese New Year starts :( I hope we get some blood hunt or something

    Lunar New Year event will probably be mid February, lasting until late February, if previous events (Gilded Stampede, Scarlet Swarm, Moonrise, and Howling Grounds) are anything to go by.