Is anyone else having problems finding a match as survivor?
After waiting what seems like an eternity to find a lobby as survivor I get hit with errors and what not and it kicks me back to the main menu. Anyone else having problems?
After waiting what seems like an eternity to find a lobby as survivor I get hit with errors and what not and it kicks me back to the main menu. Anyone else having problems?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really, it's been pretty fast lately even late at night. Probably the holidays have something to do with it. Have you tried restarting the game or verifying the integrity of the game files on Steam? Sometimes when the game is weird that works
Ya its really long atm for me in west coast usa killer and survivor. Thought my internet was out but netflix is streaming fine. Its about a 20 min wait time atm for me per game
Servers are slow lately
My survivor queues range from 2-3 mins (peak) to almost 20 minutes (mornings). I'm guessing I'm at a somewhat average MMR, possibly creeping up to 'intermediate'.
My killer queues, at what I estimate as an intermediate-high intermediate MMR never exceed 2 minutes and can be basically instant.
What's really odd is that my survivor queues dipped for a while, but are back up now. My killer queues get shorter and shorter. I wonder if something was tweaked on the SBMM side of things.