Art the Clown "Terrifier" Full Killer Concept
Check this out! I really love the perk ideas on this one in particular. Would this not be so much fun?
Be sure to comment your thoughts and constructive criticisms!
Check this out! I really love the perk ideas on this one in particular. Would this not be so much fun?
Be sure to comment your thoughts and constructive criticisms!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Art is really cool - was a freaky movie.
Terrifier 2 is out. Art is absolutely insane in it. Here's my build... just saying.
haha this is great
Who?
Like, really is this a popular character or something?
Enough that we got a Paulie Esther video about whether the community would like to see a Terrifier Chapter.
I don’t get it either, Terrifier wasn’t a good movie.
Bro. Guess what no one cares if you didn't like terrifier we love the film
Terrifier the original is kind of garbage, bad acting and whatnot
the Second tho was actually pretty good
Ngl I would say terrifier counts as gore
I should've worked on my terrified killer instead of leaving it to rot on my computer's harddrive... Now everyone is doing the "Bag of Tricks" power. I have no proof of this other than unfounded anecdote but I came up with the idea after watching the first movie and got as far as:
"Primary weapon, a whip made with scalpels, scissors and other sharp objects.
Killer Power: Bag of Tricks
Carrying a black garbage bag, the Art can make use of many impliments to brutalize his prey.
Horn: Honking this horn causes survivors to scream within a certain radius of Art
Syringe: Maybe applying something to a downed survivor
Plastic Wrap: Idfk, dude.
Hacksaw: Weapon
Cleaver: Weapon
Hammer: Weapon"
Then I struggled to think of abilities and just moved on... Now, this is the second one I have seen with that power. Oh well, at least the idea I want is still out there... And technically I could still make my own... But I don't think I will.