DLC Transfer

Hi, so I got gifted the killer expansion on steam and the account is linked to epic games but I dont have the killers on epic. Can I unlink and link the same account to refresh or something or I need to install the game on steam?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • No unlinking and linking won’t work as there will be a long waiting tone after unlinking before linking again.


    are you sure you have linked both accounts correctly to your BHVR account and you have the killers on Steam but not on Epic?

  • @Mooks said:

    No unlinking and linking won’t work as there will be a long waiting tone after unlinking before linking again.

    are you sure you have linked both accounts correctly to your BHVR account and you have the killers on Steam but not on Epic?

    Yes I got the stranger things dlc on steam and it's available on epic, now I activated the others and nothing

  • @zBubbies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2720957#Comment_2720957

    Yes I got the stranger things dlc on steam and it's available on epic, now I activated the others and nothing

    I think you need to contact support on this then…

    https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  • For anyone wondering I had to start the game on steam to synch with epic

  • @zBubbies said:

    For anyone wondering I had to start the game on steam to synch with epic

    So it works now?

  • When linking accounts or buying things on one platform and wanting them on another platform (via a linked account). You have to open the game on the platform where you purchased the items first in order for the sync to occur.

    So if you buy a DLC on Steam and want to play with that particular DLC on your Epic account for example (this is presuming you've already linked accounts), you first have to open the game on Steam then on your Epic account.