In the SuperPeople game, you cannot take the same classes into a team.
Maybe do it in DBD? It looks very balanced.
💡
Maybe do it in DBD? It looks very balanced.
💡
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You already can't have say, two clowns or blight in a match.
Survivors don't have classes. Perks are mix & match. And Killers are solo. So I don't see what your suggestion is?
I'm guessing make classes for survs, and bind certain perks to them? Maybe that's what they mean? Dunno...
I bloody dislike 'Game <x> does this, so why not THIS game?' suggestions.
A perfect example is this thread, where the suggestion makes absolutely 0 sense, and proves that you don't just do what 'other games' do. That's not how game design works.
Plus, if every game played follow the leader, we'd never have new stuff.
It's just that everyone is scolding the SWF. This is an easy way to balance groups. Differing perks and characters in groups.
Do you think adopting good experience is bad?
When it doesn't work yes.
Stardew Valley has a wonderful system in terms of socialisation, dating, and marrying. Doesn't mean I'd want that in DBD.
Yes, Because what's a 'good experience' in one game does not mean it will be good in a completely different game.
You can't just throw random stuff into a separate game just because you liked it in a different game; that's not how game design works.
I love the original Final Fantasy 7; does that mean Limit Breaks should be in DBD?
I agree such an approach is not for DBD. I was just trying to decipher what the OP actually meant.
So you want to make every character have it's own perks (instead of mixing & matching) and limit 1 Survivor per match?
If the game started that way; sure. But Survivors would riot if you altered the entire game to do that now. You can't just change half your game years into it's launch like that.
Why not do this for SWF? If a group of survivors gathers together in a group, they must choose different perks. That's all. This will be very efficiently to balance and reduce the toxicity of the swf.
Judging by the answers, the killers left not only the game, but even from this forum.
Your idea does not fix the biggest advantage SWF gets by far, which is the communication.