Things I do for fun as a killer main
As a killer main I like to start up a new game my killer que time is 8sec so fast no joke i wait in the lobby with the other players watch the timer reach 10sec then i leave i do this 3 time before starting a new game lol
Comments
OK. Have fun.
thanks fam
Just a crumb of attention, m'lord.
Guessing 2007 is your DOB...
lol maybe maybe not
Some people really have too much time on their hands. Do teachers not give out homework anymore?
Body character short too 1 is
I like to try to hook all 4 survivors at the same time.
I can´t speak for others. But i usually spend my survivor queue browsing this forum.
Wheres your NOED? Your gonna need it.
I mean, most regulars here at least somewhat try to deescalate the "us vs them" narrative and somehow build bridges, in order to get meaningful changes on the way that help the game and community as a whole.
And then there are posts like this :V
Things that I do as a killer main: sometimes, when the game is under my control, I sometimes chase an unhooked survivor, as if I would tunnel them, run as close as possible to then and breath down there neck without striking them, just to give up chase. Bonus points if they notice and stop and sorta surrender. Jackpot if they turn to me and point. I imagine that they might tell their swf group mates, if they are on coms, and everyone goes a little bit more easy, but this is just anecdotal with no hard facts.
Dont have time to browse the forums when I'm queueing since mine are instant.
No need to brag, killer main.
I’m reference to the text, not the meme.
I think this would make a lot of sense if they all load in together. This suggests they were an SWF or have been lobby dodged before. Either way you will have gotten their hopes up of finally getting a game only to have them dashed at the last second, just as they all tried to switch to Nea-wielding flashlights.