Minor Nerf on cannibal

The cannibal ability is lil too over powered to be quite frank. Yeah i read the ability but To be able to spam charge it and be chased down easily without him dealing with any actual slow movement penalty it seems and when he starts it you can't really out run it at all or doge it cause he can chase with it pretty easily and catch you like it's a regular attack to go into an injury state. I'm just asking to put some movement penalty as the ability is active cause I feel like after the third swing I shouldn't be getting strike lounged with it basically

Comments

  • Use Windows and git gud

  • Wow nerf really? Play him until you get good at him then survivors will have fun with you.

  • @speedy_kingrico said:

    The cannibal ability is lil too over powered to be quite frank. Yeah i read the ability but To be able to spam charge it and be chased down easily without him dealing with any actual slow movement penalty it seems and when he starts it you can't really out run it at all or doge it cause he can chase with it pretty easily and catch you like it's a regular attack to go into an injury state. I'm just asking to put some movement penalty as the ability is active cause I feel like after the third swing I shouldn't be getting strike lounged with it basically

    yeah definitely not any good survivor will smack a bubba around a good window

  • Bubba is a ######### toy for good survivors. that's why many people camp with him. That's my idea how to change bubba:

    Quality of life:

    Bubba will be now unable to use his chainsaw near the hooked survivor(8 metres)

    Unhooked survivor will now get 3 seconds chainsaw immunity.

    Chainsaw: Increased chainsaw sweeping movement speed from 5.29 m/s to 5.50 m/s.

    Increased chainsaw recharge rate to 0.35 c/s (was 0.25 c/s).

    Reduced chainsaw noise range to 32 metres (was 60).

    It would remove lame playstyle in in compensation of better chase power.

  • REMOVE BUBBA'S CHAINSAW after downing 4 survivors his chainsaw breaks permanently for the rest of the match

    as compensation he will get the shape's ability to kill healthy or injured Survivors by strangulation