I wanna be able to actually smack with Ms. Nurse
As far as I can tell, when you blink with the Nurse killer, while you're inside a blink, you can hold the blink button to preemptively start your second blink, which is really nice and useful, but you can't begin a lunge attack, you have to time it so that you click the attack button as soon as you get out of the blink.
It's really difficult to be able to tell when you're able to attack when there's no on-screen indicator of when you're out of the blink, or when the timer for the fatigue begins, so it's really hard to time on its own, but the fact that depending on the distance that you blink the bell curve of speed you encounter, and therefor the time it takes for you to reach your target changes depending on how far you go, makes it nearly impossible to time it as precisely as I'd like, especially for long-distance jumps.
Now, I understand that the Nurse's blink is already incredibly powerful as it is, especially with maps like Gideon Meat Plant, but with large, one-floor maps it can get really frustrating to press the attack button and see a survivor right in front of me and then.... nothing happens. If this was something that was removed because it was found to be just too much, I understand, but even if just having it so that if you blink, and you press the attack button, you get immediately set into a swing, no lunge, no pickup option, you just get a free whack if you don't bother to time it right, I would feel so much better seeing that happen even to miss every time instead of just nothing happening while I have the attack button pressed.
If it really is true that this was a feature at some point and it was taken out for being just too much, I understand, but what I really hope gets addressed is the fact that you CAN do a preemptive blink but you CAN'T do a preemptive whack, which is really just disorienting. Your success depending on what you do for whether or not it'll do anything at all is really hard to integrate into muscle memory and instinct reactions, and it would be nice if you could make them both the same, even resorting to making the plaid add-on allow you to preemptively blink, and have that be a separated feature.
Comments