I always enjoy the lore of dead by daylight and find it really interesting with awesome characters and stories so I invite you to discuss and talk about different parts of the lore.
sorry trappyboi, its a fine question but in the wrong section. This here be the Balance Feedback sub forum. You'd best be taking your questions to the Lore section.
I will admit, because I'm a huge nerd for this kind of thing, the lore was a big draw for me into DbD. 8];; Cosmic horror and survival horror are both my jam soooo it was fate, whoops.
Personally I'd love to see a novel, a collection of short stories, ANYTHING that gave us some more insight into how the Entity trapped the killers, where the Entity came from, or more elaborate stories on the survivors. Or... even a mini spin-off game where you play as Benedict finding your way in the Entity's realm? I'd trip over my own feet to buy something like that. :U
I want to know more about The Entity. Can it be stopped in some way? Can this cosmic being from another realm be stopped in some way by the ordinary man? What are it's motives? How did it come to be? This malevolent creature is said to have been spotted beyond the walls of the trial. Watching as its servant proceeds to annihilate its food. I need to know more about it.
(I think i am becoming like Detective Tapp.)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
sorry trappyboi, its a fine question but in the wrong section. This here be the Balance Feedback sub forum. You'd best be taking your questions to the Lore section.
As mentioned above, best to place things where they belong. "Lore" subforum, for this one
http://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/lore
That said, I've never really been into the lore
The stories are pretty sad.
@PSfix If you have a moment
I heard the game has "easter eggs" (which I adore) that point to certain story parts but I have yet to find them. Hopefully, someone does soon...
And a comic book would be a KILLER (pun intended) way to tell lore. IDW would be a great publisher for that.
Kim ๐
One of the greates mysteries still unsolved in this game is the one of the golden toolboxes, right?
I'd even prefer just written text... even if it would be a lot of effort, a novel would get me quite HOOKED.
I will admit, because I'm a huge nerd for this kind of thing, the lore was a big draw for me into DbD. 8];; Cosmic horror and survival horror are both my jam soooo it was fate, whoops.
Personally I'd love to see a novel, a collection of short stories, ANYTHING that gave us some more insight into how the Entity trapped the killers, where the Entity came from, or more elaborate stories on the survivors. Or... even a mini spin-off game where you play as Benedict finding your way in the Entity's realm? I'd trip over my own feet to buy something like that. :U
I am 100% down for comics, novels and or animated(CGI not hand drawn) shorts.
A comic would amazing it could be like an anthology telling different stories every issue this would also elaborate on the characters personality
I want to know more about The Entity. Can it be stopped in some way? Can this cosmic being from another realm be stopped in some way by the ordinary man? What are it's motives? How did it come to be? This malevolent creature is said to have been spotted beyond the walls of the trial. Watching as its servant proceeds to annihilate its food. I need to know more about it.
(I think i am becoming like Detective Tapp.)