Could I get some achievement advice for 100%

Untitled.png

I am waiting for rank reset for the adepts.

Most of the rest are play pig, clown and myers more.

For the others, what are the best universal perks to use? Does doing the 2x universal count for the 3x too?


The one I dread most is left for dead and skilled huntress, any advice on those? Hoping to hit 100% before they add more in march

Comments

  • Can't say for sure since I got them when they were Stranger Things achievements, but no, I would assume that 2 perks doesn't count as 3 perks, in the same way you can't just do Adept Doctor with only Monitor and Abuse equipped.

    Cripple Them All involves playing Trapper lots, but remember you cannot M1 them when they're in the trap or it won't count, you have to walk up and press space to pull them out.

    Left For Dead is incredibly difficult these days with EGC. I would recommend waiting for a match when there are only 2 survivors left and 1 gen remaining. When the other person is being chased, 99 the generator, then as soon as they are dead pop the gen so the killer can't block it by closing the hatch. For a build I would recommend Wake Up, Spine Chill, Resilience and Iron Will so that you can get the maximum gate opening speed while injured and the killer is coming towards you. Wait for them to check your gate, then get it to about 25% before the first red light turns on, then hide and wait for them to leave, and hope you get through the rest next time. Also make sure to scout the gates earlier in the match so you know if they're split up enough to risk attempting it, and see which is harder to check for the killer.

    Skilled Huntress, wait for a double bloodpoint event and play a farm match with Iridescent Heads on. I know long time Huntress mains who aren't even close to this one. Also even in farm matches survivors often refuse to get hit by a second hatchet when injured so iri heads is safer.

    For survivor I'd recommend either of Inner Healing or Renewal with Kindred, and for the extra perk probably Spine Chill.

    For killer I'd say Fearmonger, Jolt and either of Sloppy Butcher or Bitter Murmur.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Can't say for sure since I got them when they were Stranger Things achievements, but no, I would assume that 2 perks doesn't count as 3 perks, in the same way you can't just do Adept Doctor with only Monitor and Abuse equipped.

    Cripple Them All involves playing Trapper lots, but remember you cannot M1 them when they're in the trap or it won't count, you have to walk up and press space to pull them out.

    Left For Dead is incredibly difficult these days with EGC. I would recommend waiting for a match when there are only 2 survivors left and 1 gen remaining. When the other person is being chased, 99 the generator, then as soon as they are dead pop the gen so the killer can't block it by closing the hatch. For a build I would recommend Wake Up, Spine Chill, Resilience and Iron Will so that you can get the maximum gate opening speed while injured and the killer is coming towards you. Wait for them to check your gate, then get it to about 25% before the first red light turns on, then hide and wait for them to leave, and hope you get through the rest next time. Also make sure to scout the gates earlier in the match so you know if they're split up enough to risk attempting it, and see which is harder to check for the killer.

    Skilled Huntress, wait for a double bloodpoint event and play a farm match with Iridescent Heads on. I know long time Huntress mains who aren't even close to this one. Also even in farm matches survivors often refuse to get hit by a second hatchet when injured so iri heads is safer.

    For survivor I'd recommend either of Inner Healing or Renewal with Kindred, and for the extra perk probably Spine Chill.

    For killer I'd say Fearmonger, Jolt and either of Sloppy Butcher or Bitter Murmur.

    Thanks for that, left for dead and skilled huntress seem like theyre going to be the most difficult

  • @gammatsunami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718052#Comment_2718052

    Thanks for that, left for dead and skilled huntress seem like theyre going to be the most difficult

    Left for dead is near undoable unless the killer allows you to do it

  • Skilled Huntress is easy to cheese by farming. It's not too easy to get survivors to understand that you want them to wait a distance from you, because they like to follow you around, but they'll stand still and let you hit them (and you can try to do this on gens or the exit gates if getting them to stand somewhere isn't working), so enough trial and error in farm games and you'll chip away at this one. It's way, way worse on console than it is on PC.

    Left For Dead is nasty. It's my last remaining hard achievement - the rest are just tied to characters I don't own yet. In all my survivor games, I've had a mere 4 opportunities to get this achievement, and I wasn't able to get out the gate on any of them. Unless your gen is next to the gate and the killer hooked the last person on the other side of the map, you're going to have trouble, because popping the gen tells the killer where you are in addition to the difficulty of escaping as the last survivor. Sneaking over to the farther gate from the last gen may be a good idea, but if they're too close together, it won't work either way. As soon as the killer finds you, you aren't getting that gate open, so you could try surrendering and giving an item as a last ditch effort.

    Wake Up and Spine Chill help, but it's a hard achievement to bring a build for because in the vast majority of games, you won't have the opportunity to get this.

  • step 1 to 100% achievements give bhvr a lot of money

  • @bjorksnas said:

    step 1 to 100% achievements give bhvr a lot of money

    I would to get out of this left 4 dead one

  • I just finished skilled huntress. Seems like left 4 dead is going to be the hardest by far, the rest will by grindy. Wish theyd change it, the games different to when it was put in the game. I saw mandy say they cant change it tho