@Survivors, do you main only one character or do you switch it up?

I can't bring myself to play any other character than Claudette unless it's for a challenge or if the whole lobby is Claudette and I don't want the killer to hate and tunnel me, in which case I'll switch to a baby Dwight.

No other character has been able to charm me as Claudette has, I just like her too much, her voice, her looks, her powers of stealth. Sure David has muscles and Felix has nice facial structure and beautiful hair, but I just can't play them like I can with Claudette. I just wish there were less reskins of cosmetics and more unique ones.

Do you have any such attachments to your characters?

Comments

  • Prestige 3 Meg, all perks

  • I grinded so hard to make 1 aspect perk build for each survivors, so nowaday I play multiple survivors, not just Yui

    • Meg: Sprint burst, Fixate, Urban, Tenacity
    • Clau: Ironwill, Calm spirit, Spine chill, Urban
    • Kate: Empathy, Botany, Desperate measure, Pharmacy
    • Jane: Quick Quiet, Head on, Inner strength, Deception
    • Steve: Diversion, Sabo, Red herring, Anymean
    • Jake: Mettle of man, Sabo, Empathy, Breakout
    • With Yui is my optimize build: Small game, Kindred, WoW, Lithe

    ect

    I have so much more fun playing survivors since then.

  • My main is Bill. He's my fav.

    But if I want to switch it up, I also play Cheryl and Chris Redfield

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I can't bring myself to play any other character than Claudette unless it's for a challenge or if the whole lobby is Claudette and I don't want the killer to hate and tunnel me, in which case I'll switch to a baby Dwight.

    No other character has been able to charm me as Claudette has, I just like her too much, her voice, her looks, her powers of stealth. Sure David has muscles and Felix has nice facial structure and beautiful hair, but I just can't play them like I can with Claudette. I just wish there were less reskins of cosmetics and more unique ones.

    Do you have any such attachments to your characters?

    i main too many lol

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I can't bring myself to play any other character than Claudette unless it's for a challenge or if the whole lobby is Claudette and I don't want the killer to hate and tunnel me, in which case I'll switch to a baby Dwight.

    No other character has been able to charm me as Claudette has, I just like her too much, her voice, her looks, her powers of stealth. Sure David has muscles and Felix has nice facial structure and beautiful hair, but I just can't play them like I can with Claudette. I just wish there were less reskins of cosmetics and more unique ones.

    Do you have any such attachments to your characters?

    Pls continue doing this. I as a Killer do not want to tunnel but if every survivor is the same character I will just hunt whoever gets in my way and it is quit possible that I single one player out by accident. I like to juggle hooks but 4 times the same character as opponent makes me just go feral "kill on sight".


    Now for the question: I play Adam for builds around buffing my teammates, Meg for chest-looting, David for "I rescue you" and Nancy for stealth/totem focus. I can not bring myself to play a character with a build that I do not deem fitting for them. What is fitting largely depends on my gut feeling and thus I need to play different character. Yet for me Adam is the coolest from the bunch and I like him the most.

  • I equipped every survivor i have fully perked out with a different build and swap based on the mood

    My favorite builds are the ones I have on Zarina, Meg and Dwight (Kindred/Open Handed/Windows of Opportunity/Visionary, Saboteur/Resilience/Breakout/DH, and Bite the bullet/Botany/Lucky Break/Desperate Measures paired with a medkit )

1 2 ›