When do you think cross progress will come
So let's say my Playstation is dying and I need to get a new one but some how the store doesn't have one but they give you an Xbox your screwed because all the stuff you got is gone so I wanna know when cross progress will come.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
There is no information with regards to cross progression apart from what we've already announced. We've confirmed it's something that we are aware is a community wishlist but we cannot say if/when this will be implemented.
I sincerely doubt it will ever. They announced working on it 4,741 years ago (give or take). If they haven't been able to get it worked out by now, I have no reason to believe it'll ever happen.
You would also be screwed because you couldn’t play any PS exclusive game or other games that don’t support cross progress in your scenario…
Probably never or in 3 years
Waiting for 2 years, but in probably 5 years is gonna be here.