Death of survivors on the hook

I was watching the survivors killed on the ground by Memento Mori, and this is very immersive to the horror proposal and agony of Dead by Daylight. My suggestion is about the deaths on the hooks. They could have the same idea of the Memento Mori, leaving the dead survivor on the hook to cause the same memento Mori experience and increase the immersion of horror and agony of the game by seeing the other dead survivors and you could be next!๐Ÿ˜ซ

๐Ÿ˜˜

Comments

  • Thats an interesting idea to be honest...would definitly look cool to have the survivors hanging on the hook dead, i dont se why it couldnt happen

  • So, I like this idea, but lore-wise, would it make sense? Since they are being sacrificed to the entity, wouldn't it make sense for them to disappear from the trial and go back to the entity?

    That being said, I want to tbag on survivors that have sandbagged me in the trial after their death. lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Oooh, morbid. I'm interested. It would also better explain why that hook is no longer useable, as opposed to the entity breaking it after eating someone lol

    hahahahahaha! that's a good one!

  • @KingFieldShipper said:

    So, I like this idea, but lore-wise, would it make sense? Since they are being sacrificed to the entity, wouldn't it make sense for them to disappear from the trial and go back to the entity?

    That being said, I want to tbag on survivors that have sandbagged me in the trial after their death. lol

    They can be sacrificed with their souls, and their body can still be in the game! :D