Xbox-Windows 10 Cross progression
I played DbD on xbox for a long time, but I got some issues with my console so I started to play the game on PC, windows 10 version. But now I gotta start from the scratch, without my perks/builds, bought killers and survivors, without my auric cells and rift items. I want to know if the game will have cross progression for xbox and windows version. Because for me, there is no sense to play and spend efford and money if I will never be able to put my xbox and PC items together.
Tagged:
BHVR
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression For all questions with regards to Cross Progression please refer to the FAQ that I linked above.
We cannot confirm if/when cross progression will ever be implemented other than the platforms already announced.
I'm in the same boat with my years-old PlayStation account. Had to start over on PC and it's a drag