DLC
Hey, im looking for a little help. Im kind of new to the Dbd and i bought all-kill chapter or something like that, and i didnt receive items, do anyone know what to do? D:
Hey, im looking for a little help. Im kind of new to the Dbd and i bought all-kill chapter or something like that, and i didnt receive items, do anyone know what to do? D:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi. On console I know, when I did a purchase while being ingame, it took an effect after restart of the game.
Otherwise youll have to contact them through ticket
Oh thank you I'll try, also how do you contact through ticket? 😪
I hope restart resolved the issue
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Hope you bought the chapter and not only cosmetics - you have to buy the chapter first.
The cosmetics would only show up if you bought the chapter.