Caws of Death
Can we all just take a moment in this thread to mourn the loss of the opportunity to name this achievement/trophy “Murder of Crows”?
Can we all just take a moment in this thread to mourn the loss of the opportunity to name this achievement/trophy “Murder of Crows”?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which achievement/trophy though 🧍
It’s the name of the thread.
Right in my defence I did just wake up I'm a little slow 🏃
Don't have the chapter, what's the requirement? Down survivors with the crows?
My Steam is in French, but from what I've read from the achievements, you have to down 50 Survivors with crows. And you don't need to own a chapter to see the achievement on Steam. I don't own Leatherface but I have access to his achievements for instance.
I don't look at achievements without the chapter + when I made the comment I had, again, literally just woken up so I wasn't exactly at my pc
For context.
Would personally have preferred a play on the term. Murdering Crows or something like that.
But Caws of Death is also wordplay. Cause of death, anyone?
Omg, you're right! I just read it at face value, but this word play is cool :>
That…
Huh.
Well played. Well played indeed.