Wee Pallets Go Smash
If it's going to be pallet smashing simulator anyway, I might as well make a whole game out of it. More pallets! Feed me more pallets!
If it's going to be pallet smashing simulator anyway, I might as well make a whole game out of it. More pallets! Feed me more pallets!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don’t forget ‘Fire Up’!
I don't have that, and I want my BP bonus.
I love that build! I use it a lot.
This is all the encouragement I need to learn how to not suck as Rin.
im probably gonna get my [BAD WORD] handed to me but whatever
Send yourself to The Game for maximum flexing. It's the only way.
I didn't have the offerings for that, but I DID get sent there by chance.