Ruin and Undying or Ruin and Pop

I feel like Undying helps keep Ruin up a while longer. As well as that extra dull totem aura reading can occasionally come in handy. However Pop can't be destroyed by a totem and still allows for strong gen protection. What you all think?

Comments

  • I dont like Undying at all these days. I'd rather take my chances with just Ruin.

    I prefer Lethal Pursuer in place of Undying. So in your case, I'd go Pop.

  • @lauraa said:

    I dont like Undying at all these days. I'd rather take my chances with just Ruin.

    I prefer Lethal Pursuer in place of Undying. So in your case, I'd go Pop.

    Yeah lethal persuerer an underrated perk. This is for my Legion though which I use two tracking perks already, tinkerer and discordance. So now wondering what best to combo with that.

  • I don't like Ruin, Undying, or Pop

    So Corrupt and Whispers

    Maybe Oppession and Surveillance