How would you lot nerf/balance DH?

ive seen a lot of threads regarding DH, so here is another.

how would you personally rework/nerf/balance deadhead.

personally I would remove one of two aspects from it, as currently DH offers distance + I-frames, thus I would propose, one of these aspects being removed or altered.

I think, getting rid of the i-frame aspect of dh would probably be best, due to the numerous issues regarding i-frames, such as feedback, frustration on either side. because clearly the devs cant solve the issues such as incorrect feedback on players, or the frustration of either side of the player base, ending up exhausted on the ground or feeling robbed of a down on the killer side + incorrect feedback as a result.

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Never understoof all of the "nerf DH" threads on the forums.

    Sprint Burst is a much better exhaustion perk that let's you gain SIGNIFICANTLY more distance than DH ever could. Not to mention Dead Hard as a survivor is still wildly inconsistent. I think hit validation in general is just bad and needs looked at.

    Thing is... the difference is dead hard is on command. You still have to keep running and not doing an objective to 99 a sprint burst just to use it in chase. Unless you get a killer with mind breaker so thats just basically better since it's a free 99.

  • Very simple addition:


    Using Dead Hard tears at your injuries and causes Deep Wounds.

  • @Veinslay said:

    I've always said that exhaustion perks should require a safe unhook to activate so that they can't be used in the first chase when the killer needs to start building pressure to keep the game from being over in 4 minutes

    I like this idea

1 2 ›