A huge problem with The Trickster

Please, I beg you Dead by Daylight, remove or hard nerf the Trickster from the game. I am so sick and tired to see that trash in my games. He is like Ana on stereoids, playing against him not even 0 fun, it is in the negatives. 40 knives, let me repeat myself for those who haven't heard. 40 THROWABLE, LONG DISTANCE, 5 HITS TO INJURE A SURVIVOR 10 TO DOWN, I mean what the hell, it is quick math people, 40 knives and 10 total to down a survivor, now how easy is that, especially when you vault or drop a pallet, boom easy 3 hits FPR FREE. What the hell were you thinking when you released him, WHY did you release him, to please the 15 year old who don't even PLAY THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE. And yes I know this is long, but I am so done seeing him. I understand you don't want him removed from the game, cause you want your money, but at least hard nerf him, he is all the Killers combined, at this point why play the Huntress, the Deathslinger, and others like The Legion and The Twins become irrelevant. Please people, help me out and make this post come to the DbD crew, cause at this point, I don't even want to play the game anymore, when 3/5 of my games are against him, and the rest it is either The Huntress or the Nurse, talk about change WOW.

Or here is another option for you guys, you already have ranks, so technically every game is a ranked game, so here is a solution : ADD A BANNING SYSTEM for the Killer and the Survivors.

Please and Thank you.

Comments

  • Have you tried any of these suggestions:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZOPWONh0Bw

    Good Luck.

  • @Emeal said:

    Have you tried any of these suggestions:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZOPWONh0Bw

    Good Luck.

    yes I agree, that is normal to do so, but it is also very situational, in some maps, like the cornfields or Midwitch Elementary you can't really hide behind large objects, and also it depends on the occasion and place you are caught in. Staying next to large objects or moving left and right, that is the basics, but it doesn't prove anything, you do those actions for all killers, every killer has his own special power, and you acclimate yourself to that power, so we still come back to my point, that this guy is overtuned and highly overtuned, yes you can hide behind large objects, but knives aren't his only weapon, a killer is faster than a survivor unless it is the Nurse. So he will just run you down after hitting you with 5 knives (which are an absolute guarantee) and I don't care if you are good or bad, for instense I am average at the game I have difficulties with a lot of killers, and others that I counter with ease, but I have friends who play this game since it is out, and even they are having a bad time against him, all I am saying here man, is to nerf him, because he has too much power, 40 knives (including his bouncing add-on) and his weapon plus normal killer speed, count in some perks and done. What I am saying is to nerf his cooldown, stun him after some thrown knives, decrease his speed when he is throwing knives, The Huntress, since she is always compared to him, her move speed is reduced when she aims the hatchet, The Deathslinger too. I am not crying about a killer without reason, I am stating what countless others said before and will keep saying, as well as bringing to the table solid evidence and options on how to fix them.

  • Trickster isn't even that good. Let's stop demanding nerfs for weak things.

  • @SwallowMellow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2711914#Comment_2711914

    yes I agree, that is normal to do so, but it is also very situational, in some maps, like the cornfields or Midwitch Elementary you can't really hide behind large objects, and also it depends on the occasion and place you are caught in. Staying next to large objects or moving left and right, that is the basics, but it doesn't prove anything, you do those actions for all killers, every killer has his own special power, and you acclimate yourself to that power, so we still come back to my point, that this guy is overtuned and highly overtuned, yes you can hide behind large objects, but knives aren't his only weapon, a killer is faster than a survivor unless it is the Nurse. So he will just run you down after hitting you with 5 knives (which are an absolute guarantee) and I don't care if you are good or bad, for instense I am average at the game I have difficulties with a lot of killers, and others that I counter with ease, but I have friends who play this game since it is out, and even they are having a bad time against him, all I am saying here man, is to nerf him, because he has too much power, 40 knives (including his bouncing add-on) and his weapon plus normal killer speed, count in some perks and done. What I am saying is to nerf his cooldown, stun him after some thrown knives, decrease his speed when he is throwing knives, The Huntress, since she is always compared to him, her move speed is reduced when she aims the hatchet, The Deathslinger too. I am not crying about a killer without reason, I am stating what countless others said before and will keep saying, as well as bringing to the table solid evidence and options on how to fix them.

    Your math is completely off. If you're going to ask for unnecessary, useless nerfs, atleast get your numbers right

  • No, they like him. He will likely even get more buffs.

  • At max you could up the number he needs hit and that's. It probably wasn't the best idea to make him a range killer cause we have enough of them and he is kinda similar to huntress that's why he is faster while throwing to make him a bit different from her.

    And I'm very positively surprised that we can have a post about tricksters where op don't flame him cause he is Korean, not your typical buff/scary killer or for the LGBT vibes he gives

  • Post like this always baffle me...hes one of the weakes killers, huntress outperforms him in every way. This as many other treats, sound more like a person vias with little to no real info about the killer. Trickster its a decent 1v1 killer with 0 world preassure, easily countered by structures, i rarely say this, but really...

    git gud.