Season of Giving Not receiving Rift Fragments

I've logged in everyday since it started & have received bloodpoints and shards, just never the rift fragments.

Comments

  • This is a dumb question, but are you already at tier 70? If so, you can't receive more rift fragments.

  • Bloodpoints and Shards have that pop-up that says you received them but for some reason, rift fragments do not do that. You should just receive them, no message telling you about it.

  • @Laluzi said:

    This is a dumb question, but are you already at tier 70? If so, you can't receive more rift fragments.

    No 47

    @tippy2k2 said:

    Bloodpoints and Shards have that pop-up that says you received them but for some reason, rift fragments do not do that. You should just receive them, no message telling you about it.

    Yeah I was trying to remember before i logged in where my progress was the day before to see if it added them but always forgot.

  • I also had a day that I and my friend didn't recieve our rift fragments. I know for sure I didn't get them, but my thread got closed anyway and I needed to reach out to support for my 5 fragments. Yeah, like I will bother reaching out to support and not getting them on time anyway before the rift closes.


    Haven't logged in yet for today, so I don't know if I get them or not.