the skilled huntress achievement on console...

its stupid, just outright stupid that we have to not injure, but down a survivor from 24 meters ONE HUNDRED TIMES. and on steam, its only twenty. like no wonder only 0.1 percent of players actually have it on playstation.


is there any possible way to make this achivement easier to get, or should i just farm it out because i dont want to only play huntress for the next two years.

Comments

  • I'm slowly working on this one too on PS5. It's the only trophy I don't have. I try to farm at end game when survivors are in the exit gates and the majority of them are dicks and just dodge. BT buff and iri nerf makes this trophy even more difficult

  • Its really only 20 on steam? #########

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Its really only 20 on steam? #########

    Usually when they call us plebs, I laugh it off, smile and wave. But this? I genuinely feel like a peasant.

  • It got this one recently and I’m on PS4. My strategy was to hit the survivors with the huntresses weapon so they gain distance and then hit them with a hatchet. Took some time but wasn’t too bad and at the end I was happy I got it the normal way.

  • @legacycolt said:

    It got this one recently and I’m on PS4. My strategy was to hit the survivors with the huntresses weapon so they gain distance and then hit them with a hatchet. Took some time but wasn’t too bad and at the end I was happy I got it the normal way.

    Yea but i wish there was a counter on psn for how many of something left you have to do.

  • @ryseterion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2711121#Comment_2711121

    Yea but i wish there was a counter on psn for how many of something left you have to do.

    There’s a counter on PS5 but not on PS4, sadly.

  • I hate Huntress (in large part due to being on a console and it just being really hard to throw those stupid hatchets at people) so I expect I'll never get that achievement. Hell, in the two years I've played this game, my achievement tracker says 0% done so I assume I haven't even down one person that way, let alone 100 or however many it's supposed to be...

    I have accepted this reality :(