SBMM doesn't work. Killer stats from 50 matches to prove.
Disclaimer: I'm killer main and only play survivor for Rift challenges. I played every match in sweatiest possible way, for the purposes of keeping MMR high for the test.
Disclaimer 2: This is not a complaint. I don't want to argue. The only purpose of this test is "for science" of determining effectiveness of SBMM. Please post your personal feelings and experiences. I'm not saying SBMM good/bad and not looking forward to argue about it. I'm only trying to determine SBMM works/doesn't.
It used to be different. SBMM worked... somewhat... But then, something happened after that Epic games giveaway. My killer matches became very easy. No, I didn't become spontaneously better. But I wasn't sure if I'm imagining it, so I decided to gather stats over last few days, playing variety of killers. He are my stats over 50 matches.
Average kills per match 3.02
Average Win/Loss ration is 4.33, where win is 3k or 4k and loss is 0k and 1k. 2k is draw and not counted.
Fun stat: most DC per match is on Twins. People just hate being slugged I guess.
So, my question is: Weren't we promised that SBMM will keep our average kills per match at 2? Who else is feeling that this is not the current reality?
Edit: Also, my survivor matches are super difficult. Considering I barely play one... I just got matched with killer with over 9k hours... In solo queue. Looks like there are not enough low MMR killers.

Comments
Once again. I didn't say it was good system, far from it. Just that it does indeed work how they describe it.
Considering my survivor queue times in the evening are taking 10 + minutes, I'm guessing there are way too many survivors for a few reasons.
It's free on Epic so there's a huge influx of new Survivors combined with a lack of Killers due to Snowmen, Boons, MMR and all the other drama.
Maybe the match making is putting any killers it can find into the matches after a short time, so Survivors don't wait for an hour.
It doesn't work like that at the moment. It used to work like that before Epic giveaway. Now, no matter how matches I throw, I still get the same killers. What works is time of day.
Wdym sbmm this game doesnt have one since 2016.they are just lying it has one.