Hatch spawn

If I'm not mistaken, hatch only spawns when there is one person now, correct?

Comments

  • Yes they changed the ruling when it appears few patches ago. Hatch now only appears when there is only 1 living survivor left within the trial regardless of gens.

  • People do anything to win. I've had a lot of speed hackers and possibly a few gen hackers. Not only that but I've been having a lot of bully survivors today.

  • People like that are why we can't have nice things.

  • Technically the hatch spawns at the beginning of the match but is only visible when there is one person left. And yes, they were hacking and you should take this evidence along with their steam ids to make a formal report.

  • @lagosta said:

    Technically the hatch spawns at the beginning of the match but is only visible when there is one person left. And yes, they were hacking and you should take this evidence along with their steam ids to make a formal report.

    Unfortunately I'm on ps5, so I have the video but that's about it.

  • @magikarpediem said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2710534#Comment_2710534

    Unfortunately I'm on ps5, so I have the video but that's about it.

    Report it anyway. On the left of this page, there is a panel called Useful Links. Click on Support and confirm you're exiting the forums. Then you need to scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click Submit a Request. There you can start the hacking report and provide the link to the video. Best of luck.

  • @lagosta said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2710536#Comment_2710536

    Report it anyway. On the left of this page, there is a panel called Useful Links. Click on Support and confirm you're exiting the forums. Then you need to scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click Submit a Request. There you can start the hacking report and provide the link to the video. Best of luck.

    Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.