Very important question

Should I buy Santa clown while it’s on sale? I have 1617 auric cells which I’m keeping for the next Jane cosmetic but if I buy Santa clown now I won’t have enough for that.

Comments

  • Is the Jane cosmetic good?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Is the Jane cosmetic good?

    Nah I’m just waiting until she gets a new one since I have all of her current ones (barring recoloured ones)

  • The problem with the Santa clown outfit is when you’re trying to moon walk at gyms/ Land T walls your Santa sack sticks out and any survivor paying attention will see your bag first before you’re able to actually turn around and hit them so they have an upper hand over you and can pre run a bit earlier.. LMAO.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Should I buy Santa clown while it’s on sale? I have 1617 auric cells which I’m keeping for the next Jane cosmetic but if I buy Santa clown now I won’t have enough for that.

    Eh...

    I wouldn't unless you really love playing that killer.

    @MikeyBoi said:

    The problem with the Santa clown outfit is when you’re trying to moon walk at gyms/ Land T walls your Santa sack sticks out and any survivor paying attention will see your bag first before you’re able to actually turn around and hit them so they have an upper hand over you and can pre run a bit earlier.. LMAO.

    The problem with the Santa clown outfit is that it requires you to play Clown :).

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301335/very-important-question

    Eh...

    I wouldn't unless you really love playing that killer.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2710365#Comment_2710365

    The problem with the Santa clown outfit is that it requires you to play Clown :).

    I don’t want any clown slander in my thread :(

  • Santa Clown is cool - also Krampus and Dwelf.

    But i am really thinking - is it worth it. I don´t play these killers so often. And it is still 6 bucks and 11 for Krampus...

  • Yes, because I thought the outfit was already on sale this season and I missed it so I bought it like a moron.

    Save money. Save money for the two of us.