"during this event, the game is much more fun for me"

https://youtu.be/H8TLG5OHDS0


Nothing against Ayrun, I think he is one of the most chill dbd streamers.

I simply wanted to use his video as a pretext to show how "fun" games now happen ALMOST exclusively from Survivor's perspective.

I'm not talking about balance or anything, even if those loops that chained in the McMillan were pretty shameful, and then okay, Springwood is always Springwood.

I don't think that Clown will play Killer after that experience.

Dead by BullySimulator

Comments

  • 53183F72-0DD4-4E88-8C69-C46D2E5E589E.gif

    It’s another Us vs Them post.

  • I mean to be fair those are baby killers which is stupidly easy enough to find due to Matchmaking just giving out baby killers to wolves if the queue is long enough. With that said I'll be the first one to admit that it is indeed fun to do these to killers.

  • @Percival_nxs said:

    https://youtu.be/H8TLG5OHDS0

    Nothing against Ayrun, I think he is one of the most chill dbd streamers.

    I simply wanted to use his video as a pretext to show how "fun" games now happen ALMOST exclusively from Survivor's perspective.

    I'm not talking about balance or anything, even if those loops that chained in the McMillan were pretty shameful, and then okay, Springwood is always Springwood.

    I don't think that Clown will play Killer after that experience.

    Dead by BullySimulator

    I think this highlights a different issue, which is that in most matches if one side is having fun chances are high that the other side is not


  • @Myla said:

    I mean to be fair those are baby killers which is stupidly easy enough to find due to Matchmaking just giving out baby killers to wolves if the queue is long enough. With that said I'll be the first one to admit that it is indeed fun to do these to killers.

    How do you know they were baby killers? He didn't show loadout screens that I saw. He didn't show their hours. Just FYI Ayrun was in a really weird mood the other day on stream because that is all people say about his videos - and I think he raises a good point - ALL killers have bad matches, you don't know what their last match was like, you don't know what their next match is like and these bad matches do not define them as killers or baby killers. It's not like Ayrun doesn't ever die, he throws matches to do whatever he is putting his mind to.

    I think Ayrun gave an example of saying if Otz had a bad match, made mistakes/played poorly and someone out of context watching the survivor POV from that match and calling him a baby killer.

  • Damn that was tough to watch. I mean i don't mind Ayrun, i don't really watch his videos either but he seems to be a nice person i guess.

    However i do think this video shows once more how broken MMR really is. Pairing obvious baby killers against survivors like Ayrun with tons of experience is just out of my mind. Things like CJ-tech only work on unexperienced killers who never faced such a play before. It's such a obvious move that noone would ever fall for it twice. I understand why content creators would make use of this, at the end of the day it's still content.. views.. and money.

    Well it is what it is.

  • @KingFieldShipper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2709828#Comment_2709828

    How do you know they were baby killers? He didn't show loadout screens that I saw. He didn't show their hours. Just FYI Ayrun was in a really weird mood the other day on stream because that is all people say about his videos - and I think he raises a good point - ALL killers have bad matches, you don't know what their last match was like, you don't know what their next match is like and these bad matches do not define them as killers or baby killers. It's not like Ayrun doesn't ever die, he throws matches to do whatever he is putting his mind to.

    I think Ayrun gave an example of saying if Otz had a bad match, made mistakes/played poorly and someone out of context watching the survivor POV from that match and calling him a baby killer.

    Mate, I saw what I saw. You just can't excuse that as 'bad matches'. I have my bad matches as well but no way I suddenly become a massive pepega the entire match and forget basic killer fundamentals. You can miss some lunges, fail some mind games ,etc fair enough but not the entire match. Even then you can tell by the killer movements if he's competent or not.

    Probzz has better videos in that sense. I seen some good killers in there but just got outplayed so badly by the survivor.

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2709874#Comment_2709874

    Mate, I saw what I saw. You just can't excuse that as 'bad matches'. I have my bad matches as well but no way I suddenly become a massive pepega the entire match and forget basic killer fundamentals. You can miss some lunges, fail some mind games ,etc fair enough but not the entire match. Even then you can tell by the killer movements if he's competent or not.

    Probzz has better videos in that sense. I seen some good killers in there but just got outplayed so badly by the survivor.

    Missing a hit is being a baby Killer? I was against a Wraith who had 4k hours (I checked their Steam profile), and missed three hits against me while I'm not as good as the content creators you mentionned.

    I don't know if we can judge someone on one match. Maybe they didn't play for a long time and need to get back to it, but having lot of hours already. Maybe they were tired. Maybe they were on a bad mood and played poorly because of it...

    You don't know if they were baby Killers. I'm not defending the content creators, I wasn't in their matches, so I don't know about the Killers. But having a lot of hours don't mean you're gonna be incredible each time you play a match.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2710179#Comment_2710179

    Missing a hit is being a baby Killer? I was against a Wraith who had 4k hours (I checked their Steam profile), and missed three hits against me while I'm not as good as the content creators you mentionned.

    I don't know if we can judge someone on one match. Maybe they didn't play for a long time and need to get back to it, but having lot of hours already. Maybe they were tired. Maybe they were on a bad mood and played poorly because of it...

    You don't know if they were baby Killers. I'm not defending the content creators, I wasn't in their matches, so I don't know about the Killers. But having a lot of hours don't mean you're gonna be incredible each time you play a match.

    Oh you cherry picked that particular argument never mind where I said the entire match the killer is being a pepega? Or the fact that I excused a missed hit or two but the entire match I didn't?

    I can discern if a killer is good and just happened to make awful mistakes or not. You can see it in killer movements. Most of the killers in Ayrun's video are straight up pepegas and eat pallets for a living.

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2710212#Comment_2710212

    Oh you cherry picked that particular argument never mind where I said the entire match the killer is being a pepega? Or the fact that I excused a missed hit or two but the entire match I didn't?

    I can discern if a killer is good and just happened to make awful mistakes or not. You can see it in killer movements. Most of the killers in Ayrun's video are straight up pepegas and eat pallets for a living.

    I'm probably not young enough to know what a pepega is. Sorry if I misread your argument and replied wrong then, thinking you were saying we can judge someone on one match and from someone else perspective.