NEW KILLER
HOW about a killer who can transform into one survivor from the team and there will be scanners around the map, which can reveal a killer. Item can be taken in spite if you have an item already.
HOW about a killer who can transform into one survivor from the team and there will be scanners around the map, which can reveal a killer. Item can be taken in spite if you have an item already.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tell me if you like it?!
if they ever do this. Something similar I pray it’ll be The Thing.
I love the idea of a shapeshifter but sadly SWF would negate their powers pretty easily unless the devs come up with some really creative way in which they work
I was a bout to say the same thing; A 3-4 Man SWF would render the Killer useless.
Granted, SWFs render every Killer useless (Hence why I call it Cheat With Friends) but that's another issue.
Im pretty sure the devs have said they're never doing a killer that can disguise as survivors. But then again I've heard that more from players than I have from the actual devs so take that with a grain of salt I guess.
That was actually the idea for legion but it got scrapt cause with swfs there is no way this power would work sadly