Am i the bad one?

I keep seeing people complain about boons saying they're "GaMe BrEaKiNg" and "oP" but im trash as killer and i still can get a 4k with boons..

And no i don't tunnel/camp

Comments

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    I keep seeing people complain about boons saying they're "GaMe BrEaKiNg" and "oP" but im trash as killer and i still can get a 4k with boons..

    And no i don't tunnel/camp

    You should really put up some video of these mythical games you speak of

  • Very fascinating.

  • "YoU'rE PRoBaBlY lOw MmR" - Someone who wants to believe it is impossible to win as killer, probably.

  • Honestly I don’t have an issue with boons atm. Even COH hasn’t had much of a presence in my games

  • CoH is easy to use, but not really brain-dead level easy.

    You have to think a little when and where to use it.

    So you can have survivors that are going to lose because of it instead, but I really don't consider strength of any perk / killer based on bad players. If you do that, then Nurse needs some huge buffs...

  • Depends how you play. If you tunnel or use instadown perks or killers, or killers that can reliably apply Broken, CoH doesn't affect you too much. If you split pressure and you're playing an M1 killer, or a killer whose power works better on injured players than it does healthy ones, it will.