is The Artist fun to play as / againts?
You can also explain your opinion if you want.
You can also explain your opinion if you want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, Tru3ta1ent was wrong, people like going against her!
She's really fun to play as and I like going against her, too.
They run out of ideas with this one so they just grabbed a couple of features from other killers, placed them in a box and shuffled it then did whatever they got out of it, and what can i say? It's completely lifeless and repetitive, place a crow here, run over there, rotate the other direction, its like doing your taxes, you don't want to do it, but you have to.
There's not much room for creative gameplay other than chasing the survivor in the other direction. effective but boring.
Don't misunderstood i play hag for fun and competitive purposes, but even hag has more creative gameplay than this.
I picked her up for free with my extra Holiday shards, and she's more fun than I thought. I think the birds are kind of funny and I like that they can do long-distance recon. I hardly ever go against the Artist, but nothing really awful happens when I do.