Would you like the Devs to do chapters outside of just horror, and if so, what Killers do you want?
I wouldn't be against it, but the more I think about it, having someone like Carnage in the game could be really cool!
I wouldn't be against it, but the more I think about it, having someone like Carnage in the game could be really cool!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Marvel universe would have a lot of material.
Mystique would be cool.
Well, it's not really about Mystique. I just want to copy survivors. There is killer like that in Propnight.
Galactus
No. It would ruin immersion. Let Marvel etc. have their own 'containment' games.
No, I think this game should stay as the "hall of fame of horror".