Would a Boon: Exhaustion Perk work?

Ever think the Devs would consider using both mechanics simultaneously? What could it look like?

Comments

  • No I don't think an exhaustion perk could work.

    However I do see the possibility for boons that remove the stagger from falling or the sound of a fast vault etc.

  • Every boon so far has included the effects of 2+ existing perks, except better in every way. So, a boon that gives you Lithe and Balanced Landing at the same time? More likely than you might think.

  • I think it would make Exhaustion decreased while you're running and recover faster. I mean each Boon equal to 2 perks...

    Pretty much it would force you do snuff the Boon before continue chasing, which is a free escape.

  • @Adjatha said:

    Every boon so far has included the effects of 2+ existing perks, except better in every way. So, a boon that gives you Lithe and Balanced Landing at the same time? More likely than you might think.

    How has CoH and Exponential had 2 existing perks.

    However, I think that is a cool idea, to have Lithe and Balanced Landing with a 24 meter area and that you can use either one of them if you aren't exhausted already. After you use one, it exhausts you.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2707782#Comment_2707782

    How has CoH and Exponential had 2 existing perks.

    However, I think that is a cool idea, to have Lithe and Balanced Landing with a 24 meter area and that you can use either one of them if you aren't exhausted already. After you use one, it exhausts you.

    I think he’s saying COH is a combination of Self-Care and a perk that gives a healing bonus when healing others. Exponential is similarly a combination of Unbreakable and something else (I don’t remember what off hand)

  • I don't think making exhaustion perks stronger is a good idea.

    Although making healing stronger also wasn't a good idea, and it still happened, so...

  • The thought of SB, DH, etc being unlimited inside of a boon area frightens me and would have even more killers leaving.

    @Danielgdp3 said:

    No I don't think an exhaustion perk could work.

    However I do see the possibility for boons that remove the stagger from falling or the sound of a fast vault etc.

    This sounds fantastic. I think a Q&Q boon would be ######### awesome to use and play against. It would alter chases in a unique way. I don't believe it would be OP but good enough to use and switch up the meta more.

  • If they do it would be a better version of Quentin's perk. Forgot the name but it speeds up exhaustion cool down of there's when nearby.

  • @starkiller1286 said:

    If they do it would be a better version of Quentin's perk. Forgot the name but it speeds up exhaustion cool down of there's when nearby.

    Vigil

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2707782#Comment_2707782

    How has CoH and Exponential had 2 existing perks.

    However, I think that is a cool idea, to have Lithe and Balanced Landing with a 24 meter area and that you can use either one of them if you aren't exhausted already. After you use one, it exhausts you.

    Coh: self-care +botany knowledge

    Exponential: unlimited unbreakable + healboost from wglf

  • I think it would problematic on small maps or with multiple boons.

  • No.

    Someone uses Sprit Burst and then runs in to an Exhaustion Boon area...bang...another Sprint Burst. It would be ridiculous.