Fortnite did RE better

I can't believe it but you somehow did extremely worse than Fortnite.

pixlr.jpg IMG_20211024_082614.jpg

Nice models. I'm still not playing Fortnite but I give them props for actually caring at least a little.

Comments

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2709262#Comment_2709262

    Thank you so much for this. I was almost at the point to do such a comparison myself.

    i don’t get how in the world anyone would say DbDs Jill doesn’t look like Jill in RE… it’s a really good translation from RE into the fog and matching the DbDs artstyle.

    as for the Fortnite version? It looks like a plastic version of a cosplayer of Jill and not like Jill to me. I guess the body position here may be misleading?

    as to Chris? I am very sad they didn’t make a version of this Chris in DbD.. I wonder if we could get another Chris legendary using the same voice??

    Yeah she looks like DBD Jill. That means she doesn't look like her. Like Tapp doesn't or Quentin or Laurie. Now I want you to look at Leon. Leon looks jut like him. Jill looks nothing like her. Anyone who has played RE3R a ton would probably say the same thing. She is just a DBD version of Jill which is not even good. It's bad. The best looking licensed survivors are Leon, Bill, and probably Ash or Steve. Those actually look a bit like the character and Leon and Bill look PERFECT. Like seriously, how do people see Jill in DBD's Jill? She doesn't even look like A Jill. She looks like a Sarah or something.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2709542#Comment_2709542

    Yeah she looks like DBD Jill. That means she doesn't look like her. Like Tapp doesn't or Quentin or Laurie. Now I want you to look at Leon. Leon looks jut like him. Jill looks nothing like her. Anyone who has played RE3R a ton would probably say the same thing. She is just a DBD version of Jill which is not even good. It's bad. The best looking licensed survivors are Leon, Bill, and probably Ash or Steve. Those actually look a bit like the character and Leon and Bill look PERFECT. Like seriously, how do people see Jill in DBD's Jill? She doesn't even look like A Jill. She looks like a Sarah or something.

    the Fortnite version looks like a cartoonified version of a Jill cosplayer.

    DbD Jill looks great. It’s mainly the body pose and mimic that could be improved.



    also. Tapp, Quentin and Laurie are specifically designed to look different to the actors. They look fine for what they are.

  • @TheDarkTyrant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2709542#Comment_2709542

    Yeah she looks like DBD Jill. That means she doesn't look like her. Like Tapp doesn't or Quentin or Laurie. Now I want you to look at Leon. Leon looks jut like him. Jill looks nothing like her. Anyone who has played RE3R a ton would probably say the same thing. She is just a DBD version of Jill which is not even good. It's bad. The best looking licensed survivors are Leon, Bill, and probably Ash or Steve. Those actually look a bit like the character and Leon and Bill look PERFECT. Like seriously, how do people see Jill in DBD's Jill? She doesn't even look like A Jill. She looks like a Sarah or something.

    I can't speak to Tapp or Quentin as I've not seen their source material, but Laurie looks exactly like her source material. She's not based on the movie actress, she's based on the comics, and she looks really good.

    Steve looks good too, I think they did a phenomenal job with Nancy, Ash looks like how I think that character looks from memory, Leon looks perfect, Cheryl looks good when she's not bugged out, Jill looks more like her source material than any other translation, Bill translates fine...

    Honestly, BHVR nail this aspect of licenses more than they don't.

1 2 ›