Justic for Victor @Mandytalk
@MandyTalk, I know you are the one preventing Victor from getting cosmetics. Look how cute he is!
Shout-out to @heeb0_ on Twitter for the awesome fan art.
BTW, I know it isn't @MandyTalk. :)
@MandyTalk, I know you are the one preventing Victor from getting cosmetics. Look how cute he is!
Shout-out to @heeb0_ on Twitter for the awesome fan art.
BTW, I know it isn't @MandyTalk. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How many months have passed since we got a Twins outfit? Like half a year?
Meanwhile Trickster getting a new outfit every month lol.
It would be nice to get a new Twins outfit.
How many months is it since you saw Twins in game is the real question
They would look good in swimsuits with head scarfs!
That's kind of an unfair question since I play them. But to answer honestly, this month and it wasn't me playing them.
David would also look good in a Swimsuit just saying