Pharmacy rework

When i see that Leon perk with flashbangs, i'm wondering if the same couldn't be done with Pharmacy. Work for the equivalent of 100% of a gen: and get a syringe that heals you like a green/ brown medkit, or like the syringe add-on itself. Yeah, you'll probably need to cap it to 1 time use to prevent abuse. I also would like that change because the 80% speed bonus to opening chests should go to plunderer's instinct in my opinion.

Comments

  • @Faulds said:

    When i see that Leon perk with flashbangs, i'm wondering if the same couldn't be done with Pharmacy. Work for the equivalent of 100% of a gen: and get a syringe that heals you like a green/ brown medkit, or like the syringe add-on itself. Yeah, you'll probably need to cap it to 1 time use to prevent abuse. I also would like that change because the 80% speed bonus to opening chests should go to plunderer's instinct in my opinion.

    I honestly think that all chest-perks should allow you to keep the item and/or add-ons (ace-in-the-hole), depending on what you pick up from using the perk, after the game ends. It wouldn't work on items carried in, only items you found during the match.

    Also, Keys should be removed from the survivors blood-web and from opening chests.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/301032/pharmacy-rework

    I honestly think that all chest-perks should allow you to keep the item and/or add-ons (ace-in-the-hole), depending on what you pick up from using the perk, after the game ends. It wouldn't work on items carried in, only items you found during the match.

    Also, Keys should be removed from the survivors blood-web and from opening chests.

    Not losing items/ add-ons when you die would be too much if its not an offering. Imagine the same perk for killer: never lose your add-ons. Even if it sounds good, we already have offerings that does that (but they are limited so a player ability to save his add-ons isn't over the top).

    About keys... i only despise broken key. The rest have its use.

  • @Faulds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2706912#Comment_2706912

    Not losing items/ add-ons when you die would be too much if its not an offering. Imagine the same perk for killer: never lose your add-ons. Even if it sounds good, we already have offerings that does that (but they are limited so a player ability to save his add-ons isn't over the top).

    About keys... i only despise broken key. The rest have its use.

    I said, not losing items/add-ons you pick up in game from chests, which I think would be fair. Next time you use them, you would lose them. I only say this because chest-plundering perks are really just flat out bad.

    Also, what use is a key you pick up from a chest, it has no add-ons. (I know you can use it if: you are the last person alive and the killer closes the hatch and you manage to find the hatch and you manage to evade the killer the entire time. So basically useless.)

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2707699#Comment_2707699

    I said, not losing items/add-ons you pick up in game from chests, which I think would be fair. Next time you use them, you would lose them. I only say this because chest-plundering perks are really just flat out bad.

    Also, what use is a key you pick up from a chest, it has no add-ons. (I know you can use it if: you are the last person alive and the killer closes the hatch and you manage to find the hatch and you manage to evade the killer the entire time. So basically useless.)

    I like chest plundering perks like they are now except a few things. But overall, i wouldn't do a drastic change to it. I do run them regularly on survivor (ace in the hole with or without plunderer's instinct) and i'm having quite some fun already.

    Keys feel underwhelming because their add-ons and duration aren't that good. But it has potential: seeing a killer through walls is nice in chase... as much as seeing what teammates are doing (but yeah there is too much restrictions on that last one).