Tierlist based on How much popular I think are all killers (for other players)

Comments

  • Trickster is very popular, even if not strong.

    Plague got popular, spirit maybe popular to average.

  • What you mean popular? More played or people like more?

  • Good. Mine is something like this:

    Very popular: Nurse, Blight, Huntress, Bubba.

    Popular for some unknown reason: Trickster.

    Unpopular: everyone else.

  • @Marigoria said:

    What you mean popular? More played or people like more?

    Yes. Both kinda at the same time but I would say I it is more towards "what I think other players like to play more offten".

  • @Labrac said:

    Good. Mine is something like this:

    Very popular: Nurse, Blight, Huntress, Bubba.

    Popular for some unknown reason: Trickster.

    Unpopular: everyone else.

    I think the reason for Trickster being suddenly so popular is his own Tome / Rift + Trickster challenges.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2705895#Comment_2705895

    Yes. Both kinda at the same time but I would say I it is more towards "what I think other players like to play more offten".

    Ok here's mine.

    Keep in mind I'm on PC EU and with Crossplay Off. This is what I see in my survivor matches.

    popular.png


  • Demogorgon is wayyy too high

  • Want to agree or disagree just hard to see those damn tier pictures on my phone.

  • Are you thinking of popular among players with presumably high ratings or just popular in general? Because there is some variance between popularity among “power players” and more casual players. Like I don’t think Trickster is all that popular with the competitive scene killers, and Nurse is probably used more at competitive level than casual.

  • @dugman said:

    Are you thinking of popular among players with presumably high ratings or just popular in general? Because there is some variance between popularity among “power players” and more casual players. Like I don’t think Trickster is all that popular with the competitive scene killers, and Nurse is probably used more at competitive level than casual.

    It is more like general. More towards casuals or just regular players (no tryhards).

  • Spirit was popular before her nerf. I barely see her since, but I've seen her almost every matches before. I'm even wondering the reason I still run Iron Will, as it was mostly to counter Stridor. (Maybe to counter the annoyance of my characters crying...).

    @Sepex said:

    Want to agree or disagree just hard to see those damn tier pictures on my phone.

    Very popular: Huntress, Leatherface, Spirit, Blight.

    Popular: Nurse, Trapper, Wraith, Pyramid Head, Trickster, Nemesis.

    Average: Myers, Doctor, Freddy, Pig, Legion, Plague, Ghostface, Demo, Artist.

    Not popular: Billy, Clown, Oni, Hellraiser.

    Mostly "disliked": Hag, Slinger, Twins.