That's how it should be for Blight, Demo, Oni, Bubba and Billy tbh. It's kind of stupid how their powers prioritize breaking the pallet instead of hitting the survivor.
That's how it should be for Blight, Demo, Oni, Bubba and Billy tbh. It's kind of stupid how their powers prioritize breaking the pallet instead of hitting the survivor.
Maybe for Demogorgon, Blight and Oni but I don't see this happening on Billy or Bubba
Maybe for Demogorgon, Blight and Oni but I don't see this happening on Billy or Bubba
I think nemesis should be able to break pallets and hit survivors. I do not know how many times I have broken pallet when i meant to hit survivor or vice verse. Its funny how billy, bubba and blight(With add-on) have faster pallet breaks than nemesis & demo.
shouldn't nemesis and demo have some sort of niche advantage over other three that have advantage in base-kit instant down or extremely fast movement speed? What's funny about demo is that he even has add-on to break pallet faster and yet its still slower than blight... even killers like wraith who do not even have base-pallet break can break pallets faster than those two.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 in 1 deal
Wombo combo
Outstanding gaming chair.
#DemoDoggoGangsta
That's how it should be for Blight, Demo, Oni, Bubba and Billy tbh. It's kind of stupid how their powers prioritize breaking the pallet instead of hitting the survivor.
Maybe for Demogorgon, Blight and Oni but I don't see this happening on Billy or Bubba
I think nemesis should be able to break pallets and hit survivors. I do not know how many times I have broken pallet when i meant to hit survivor or vice verse. Its funny how billy, bubba and blight(With add-on) have faster pallet breaks than nemesis & demo.
shouldn't nemesis and demo have some sort of niche advantage over other three that have advantage in base-kit instant down or extremely fast movement speed? What's funny about demo is that he even has add-on to break pallet faster and yet its still slower than blight... even killers like wraith who do not even have base-pallet break can break pallets faster than those two.
And thats why playing this killer is fun as hell😎
Secret Demo buff
Demo is the only fun Killer aside from Mommy
That's awesome - I love my DemoDoggie! Wish I could recreate that! :)
that and when your on a hill.
If the Survivors have bad ping, then I'd imagine it would be possible to recreate it