Ideia-Buff Self-Preservation ( Yun Jin Lee)
HI Guys, it´s John again ^^
This time I come up with an idea for Yun Jin Lee's "Self-Preservation" perk, and like all my ideas I always think.in a working goal for them, in the case of "Self-preservation" in I think of situations that you need to hidequickly, or to escape from a certain place, like the basement or even to escape from a killer who is usingstartruck while carrying someone, if that iron will can be useful, but each perk has its function and situation, right?
-Buff/activation: The perk effect is active while standing near a survivor being carried by the Killer(something similar to trickster's startruck) the effect lasts for another 10 seconds when the killer is not carrying anyone or you go out of his range.
-Add/buff: Does not activate traps placed by Killer when stepping on them while running.
Well guys, I would like to know what your opinion is, and what ideas you would use to improve the perk, remembering
that this perk has a self-protection function, so it will have to do this function, ok
Comments
a) So you want to change to like "hide yourself from Killer for X seconds while Killer is carrying someone". Well it would be probably more usefull than the current version but I think it would still be unpicked, unpopular perk because it is still very situational. It would personaly not make me play this perk at all even if I wanted to play around Killer & carried Survivors.
b) This is a big no from me. Againts most killers this would be even more trash than the current version of the perk and it would nerf one allready bottom tier killer making his power even worse (Trapper, allready lots of counterplays btw) and it would nerf Hag as well. Why? Why making perks that are removing or nerfing like 1-3 Killer powers and for the rest of 20+ Killers do absolute nothing?
it's like you said, there are people who wouldn't use it, but against other killers it could be strong, that's relative, the same thing happens with Feng's Technician perk, or Leon's Bite the Bullet, Jake's Calm spirit against Doctor would be strong perk because it nullifies one of his powers, but it's a perk that no one uses to play seriously, but it's nice to have perks with different utilities and see them work well, at least I like it.