Killer mains, do you notice something different with Midwich?

It's so dark! I can't even see outside. My monitor goes crazy on the map. It severely darkens to the point I can't see outside. Or in rooms.

Is it the map? Or my monitor? Anyone else have this issue. I need advice. I actually like that map. But not lately. I can't play on it. It's just to dark in most areas other than hallways.

Comments

  • I saw on this map that there's less hooks and they're very far to each other.

  • @PlayTwink said:

    I saw on this map that there's less hooks and they're very far to each other.

    Yeah I've been noticing it too.

  • I think they did something with the lighting. This is the only map where my monitor darkens like that. Legit black outside unless I'm on the sidewalk.


    I had to DC. I couldn't see lol.