This is why Licensed characters will never able to top BHVR's original one.
The truth has been revealed, they planned this for years.
(a comment on reddit talked about the word Yuri when they saw my Spirit & Yui arts, then I realized something...)
The truth has been revealed, they planned this for years.
(a comment on reddit talked about the word Yuri when they saw my Spirit & Yui arts, then I realized something...)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm stupid, what does this have to do with licensed characters?
And executioner is better than artist.
My problem is that BHVR haven’t always done a good job translating licensed characters into dbd cough nemesis cough
@TheDarkTyrant
I just have fun using word play. Dont take the title seriously.
Oh, ok.
Yeah they already do. It depends on if you like the licensed. For me Halloween just tops everything. Because I absolutely LOVE Halloween and it was translated damn near perfect. So it just depends on what's important to you in a character and if you're a fan. In my case I value accuracy which instantly makes the licensed characters better than any original character personally.
I feel Nemesis is the only one though. Well actually Freddy BUT at minimum Freddy at launch was unique and accurate. Loved Freddy. But yeah Nemesis was the only one they severely screwed up. But like Bubba is perfect. Michael is amazing. Freddy WAS cool. Pig is sick. Pinhead is really cool. Demogo-... Oh... Was cool...
Thanks.
Nemesis will be in a good spot once he gets his rocket launcher
Nemi ddesnt even play like nemi they shouldve gotten Mr x instead with how he plays
And suddenly Yui Rin become Nemesis : D