The worst part of this event is how few bloodpoints are involved.

We're about 3/4 of the way through the "event" now, and what I'm realising the most is that there's no reason to even interact with the snowmen outside of survivors trying to use them to gain an advantage in health states.

The bloodpoints you get for breaking them or being in them when they break is pitiful, and the only meaninful amount of bloodpoints comes from leaving the gate in one; something you'd have to accomplish twice to get even a single node of the cheapest variety on the bloodweb.

Past events have had event generators and hooks that at least rewarded us throughout the entire duration for continual participation, and both of those scored around the same as successfully escaping in a snowman, but could be done multiple times in a match.

Instead all we get are ugly sweaters (a cosmetic option I basically never see anyone besides Bill using), charms (do we even need to discuss how pitiful charms are again, they clearly don't listen) and reskins on killers, along with frosty eyes that have been given to us free every year before this.

Comments

  • I agree, especially as I had all the rewards in the first hour the patch went live. I love the charms, I really do and Artist's frosty eyes are gorgeous but otherwise.... like I'm done with the event in the first hour. IMO we should also get past winter event stuff we missed after we have them all or something... otherwise it's just.... pointless after the first hour (and by that same token, from what I've seen, now it's much HARDER for people now to get them as survivor, since most killer mains are done already, they have no reason to M1 your snowman especially killers that have a power that can pop them, which doesn't count for the event.)