Devotion Reward System
So, you know that pretty useless green number that sits underneath your player level? That pretty useless green number means nothing to you unless you like bragging about how many times you’ve reached level 100. Sadly that's all it's good for, there's nothing else special about the devotion level, it's just there. How can we make this number worth something special and make everyone happy?
Introduction to Devotion Rewards
Bloodpoint Cap Increase: Maximum Results at devotion level 100.
Every devotion level increases the maximum amount bloodpoints that you can carry by 20,000 up to a maximum bloodpoint cap of 2,000,000.
Iridescent Shard Bonus: Maximum Results at devotion level 100.
Every devotion level will grant you a additional 5 iridescent shards on every level reward up to a maximum of 500 Iridescent Shards.
Bloodpoint Multiplier: Maximum Results at devotion level 100.
Every devotion level will grant you a 1% increase in bonus bloodpoints post-trial up to a maximum of 100% increase in bonus bloodpoints post-trial.
BloodWeb Luck: There's no maximum results since this action can be increased a infinite amount of times.
Every devotion level will grant a slight luck modifier to your BloodWeb. There's no maximum or limit to this.
Reduced BloodWeb Prices: Maximum Results at devotion level 100.
Every devotion level will grant a decrease in 10 bloodpoints in every item, add-on, and offering up to a maximum decrease of 1,000.
Entity Bloodpoints Interest: Maximum Results at devotion level 100.
Every devotion level will automatically give you 50 free bloodpoints every hour up to a maximum of 5,000 free bloodpoints every hour.
Ethereal Cosmetics: Cost 50 devotion points to buy a full set of your selected killer or survivor.
This cosmetic would look exactly like a Legacy skin but will also have P3 blood on it as well. The yellow patches of build up on this legacy skin will be colored purple instead of yellow.
This would be a great addition to devotion levels and yes, I understand some numbers are either too low or too high. However, this should give you a rough idea on how the devotion rewards should function and reward you for playing BHVR's game. Tell me what devotion reward that you like the most or dislike the most with reasoning and justification.
Comments
Lol none of this will happen xD
ANY KIND OF REWARD FOR THIS MEANINGLESS (currently) DEVOTION WILL BE NICE!
they expect us to play long, but we need rewards for playing that long, auric cells would be a nice reward, entity touched on licensed survivors/killers would look awesome tho, who would this this is a sexy idea
Well anything is better then nothing. Hell I would be fine if we just got more more shards added to each level everytime we increase the devotion level.
Agreed. I think everyone will be much happier to play longer, if there is some kind of reward for devotion
Interesting ideas..
Would'nt be bad for a devotion system specifically for characters too.
I don't think leveling up and trying to get a higher devotion level is nothing
The devotion is the account level, Not the character level.
They look the same, + nobody sees it. Only you. It is the same style and font. Unlike the rank system.
I know, thats also why a devotion system would good for characters too, not just character levels, but something more than that. Like when you actually achieve level 50 with the character. I know you can prestige the character, but prestige simply means to just obtaining a few extra cosmetics and thats it. Many aren't even interested in prestige, which personally I'm not either.
So like if one achieved level 50, then thereafter you could then have devotion levels, which could yield various types of benefits - which in my opinion also should be visible to others.
STILL. IT IS ALREADY AN ACCOUNT LEVEL. IT DOESN"T WORK THIS WAY, and most likely they will not change that. And they shouldn't. Just give us a bone. Something to look forward to. Please. Dear Devs.
I have an idea.
When you reach the 1st devotion - entity gives you 50 000 BP
for the 2nd devotion - 100 000 BP
for the 3rd devotion - 150 000 BP **
for the 4th devotion - ** 200 000 BP **
for the 5th devotion - 250 000 BP**
for the 6th devotion - 300 000 BP
for the 7th devotion - 350 000 BP
for the 8th devotion - 400 000 BP
for the 9th devotion - 450 000 BP
for the 10th devotion - 500 000 BP (the highest BP reward)
for the 11th devotion - 500 000 BP (the highest BP reward)
for the 12th devotion - 500 000 BP(the highest BP reward)
People, What do you think?
I know it is not much, but it is a good carrot and stick for players.
Thank you. Do you have any more ideas about the reward system?
What do you mean "bloodpoint cap"? Do you think BP rewards should go up to a million?
I think it's not a problem to spend all your bloodpoints at 99 level.
I think that is a fun idea, only if the entity give one such offering per devotion level. That wouldn't be so strong.
I think that is a fun idea, only if the entity give one such offering once per devotion level. That wouldn't be so strong. But exciting indeed. I love that.
Now here I thought I was the only one with no life, granted I've scaled playing back quite a bit here and there otherwise I'd probably be rank 5-6 now.
Sigh, stupid thing keeps resizing with white borders.
RESPECT MAN. AT LEAST HERE IN THE FORUM YOU CAN SHOW IT. Dear Devs, please, do something to reward these people, striving to level up
A tiny bit of reward would be nice. Throw us a bone. I don't want to level up meaninglessly.