Why does presteiging take everything from your character?
So something I've been wondering about is why on Earth presteiging a character takes away all of their perks, items, addons, offerings, etc.
I want to presteige my Quentin and Meg at some point, but they have 3rd Year Anniversary items/offerings on them and I don't want those to disappear.
Is there a reason for this?
Comments
So you keep playing the game to grind out more bloodpoints to level your character again.
Well that seems kind of dumb considering the grind is already miserable. It's already hard enough to level 1 character, let alone 3 times.
Then don't prestige your characters.
Would be a lot better if you keep your stuff while prestiging...
It keeps you coming back.
But then my inner completionist would be upset at me if I don't. ๐
Basically same. There's a lot of characters I dont care to play, but I still need to get them to p3 50 all perks.
The whole grind is just outdated.