Anyone else keep at least one item from special events?
For example I've saved ONE OF EACH:
ALL HALLOW'S EVE LUNCHBOX (The Midnight Grove)
CHINESE FIRECRACKER (Gilded Stampede)
FESTIVE TOOLBOX (Gilded Stampede)
And many more.
I'm curious about what other long lost goodies people have saved.
Comments
Yes. I thought that was the norm to be honest, because all my friends do it too.
I specifically go out of my way to get at least one of each event item/add-on/offering on every survivor during events.
Every, single, event item and offering
I actually kept track of how many items I had on my steam profile and had them in a showcase, haven't updated in a while al though I guess I could share
---Amount of Event Items/Offerings Across Each Character (Last Updated 2021-11-14)---
---Chinese New Year---
Chinese Firecracker: 191
Red Envelope: 166
Festive Toolbox: 45
---Halloween---
Will O' Wisp: 75
All Hallows' Eve Lunchbox: 72
Pustula Petals: 315
Broken Bulb: 99
Refined Serum: 80
Blighted Serum: 191
Cursed Seed: 63
---Winter Event---
Winter Party Starter: 97
---Scorching Summer BBQ---
BBQ Invitation: 25
---Anniversary---
Third Year Party Starter: 41
Gruesome Gateau: 108
Anniversary Med-kit: 61
Anniversary Flashlight: 71
Ghastly Gateau: 346
Anniversary Toolbox: 31
Sacrificial Cake: 332
I never use them so when I level up someone during event, it stays with them forever
How the hell do you even farm that many.
Yes, I kind of hoard event items.
I still have a few Third Year Anniversary firecrackers on Meg and 3 Year 3 Cakes on Quentin, which is why they will be the last characters I will be presteiging.
I have a lot of Year 4 offerings on Heather (Cheryl), but I have her P3 50, so I don't have to worry about losing any of those to presteiging.
I have 38 Sacrificial Cakes on Laurie and I think about 20 on Jill.
For Feng, Nea, and Kate I have one of almost every event item (Halloween Event, Gilded Stampede, Anniversary).
And as of now I have up to 30 Winter Party Starters stored on Feng and nearly 10 stored on Jill. Planning to get more before the event ends.
gaming.
U mad lad, I just deck out Kate with ALL the items, lol
Yea everyone does it. All my mains will get 1 of the the new offerings, items and add-ons to keep.
Up until recently I always had to use my event stuff in a match before prestiging a character. Though after the annoying Blight add-on and many useless toolboxes, I've decided to just prestige.
every p3 character I have has at least one event item
I have one character where I always store some event items on, by spending bloodpoints in that bloodweb. I usually also save up the new perks from the new survivors, so I can get both the event items as well the new perks during events.
I still have 97 sacrificial cakes on Jane right now