KBM on console
I've been playing dbd for the past 2 years on my Xbox one and I've loved this game ever since but I do have a small problem with it and that is KBM don't work on console playing dbd on a controller is pretty hard for a lot of killers and isn't as smooth as it is on KBM all the setting for it are already on console it's like they're teasing us with it I don't understand why they don't they just enable it is that difficult to do so? I don't really think people know how hard it is to play killers like huntress, deathslinger, plage, twins, pinhead, and more PLEASE I BEG OF YOU JUST ADD IT CROSSPLAY ALREADY IS A THING ON CONSOLE SO I DONT GET WHY YOU CAN'T JUST ENABLE IT does anyone else agree?
Comments
Sadly they stated during their latest Q&A they have no plans to add it to consoles.
they that in a previous dev q&a stream that it is not as easy to enable MnK on consoles as one might think.
and as @JPLongstreet said, currently no plans (that they officially reveal, maybe they just don’t want to commit to a date… it is a pretty often asked for feature after all…)
A few years back the reasoning given was that it would take too long, be too much work, and also require an UI overhaul too.
Even Paladins, a F2P game with a smaller dev team than BHVR has native keyboard and mouse support on consoles. So what's BHVRS excuse?