Linking Account to Console?

I was just wondering if you will add the ability to link our BHVR accounts to the Playstation and Xbox Consoles in the Future

Comments

  • They have said they want to do that eventually but that was about 5,000 years ago (give or take) so I wouldn't hold your breath for it to ever actually happen :(

  • They still haven't given it to the one console they did promise, so yet what @tippy2k2 said, don't hold your breath. It probably won't happen.

  • @Workman93 said:

    I was just wondering if you will add the ability to link our BHVR accounts to the Playstation and Xbox Consoles in the Future

    They know it's wanted, but cannot guarantee if it'll ever happen let alone when. Was supposed to be already available for the Switch but problems arose. Most likely they're having difficluty with striking an acceptabke for all deal with Sony and Microsoft.

    My gut says never unfortunately.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    They have said they want to do that eventually but that was about 5,000 years ago (give or take) so I wouldn't hold your breath for it to ever actually happen :(

    ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข