I enjoy playing vs Artist
Is challenging I love it.
Is challenging I love it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love playing against her too.
I do too. Right now she is one of the most fun to play against imo.
She’s fun to play as but not fun to go against in my opinion. You basically have to the leave the loop if she knows how to use her crows and even then, she’ll still get a hit on you because she’s 115 ms.
She is fun playing as and against for me
She's fun to play as and against.
I agree as well I find I only lose to her when the player behind them plays quite well
Playing against Mommy is like heaven
I do to. She is almost on the same level as Blight. I'm just curious what's her hitboxe with the crows? It seems sometimes the crows should hit but they don't
Same. She's one of the few killers that I have fun going against.
Feel like I have said this 100 times but I love everything about her. My most played killer since her release an enjoy both sides of her.....😁
Meh she’s alright. Now different from a PH or any other anti loop tbh
Really? I have been playing PH all wrong. Next time I use him I will try to snipe people on gens across the map.
Jk....I get defensive over my new boo.
She's ok to play against, better if she toned down the squawking a notch.
Just hold W, but not in a straight line or in a predictable manner.
I dont think shes that bad but I also dont see Artists a whole lot.
Not a fan of her. I'm not saying she's too OP, but I hate going against her. She forces you to just hold W the entire game. Fun
She will eventually get u