Killer MMR

If you lose MMR on one killer, does your highest MMR killer keep pulling them back up, or does your highest rated killer lose MMR?

Comments

  • I'm also interested in hearing if there's a relationship between individual killer MMR and general MMR. Sometimes a killer I haven't played in a long time will give me sweaty games.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    I'm also interested in hearing if there's a relationship between individual killer MMR and general MMR. Sometimes a killer I haven't played in a long time will give me sweaty games.

    Well if I'm not mistaken its already confirmed that your highest rated MMR killer influences the rating of your other killers. To what degree is unknown and its unknown if it goes in reverse as well.

  • And also MMR gets thrown out the window if high ranked survivors are waiting too long in queue anyway.

  • I don´t know if this is really a thing.

    Played dailies with Pyramid - not very good with him, or played him a lot - got destroyed

    Played Doc then - better and much more played - got newbies

    This is actually complete contrary of how it should be.

  • I think the separate MMR is not working at all.

    I'm cross off, and yesterday I went to a lobby as Freddy, dodged it to change to Artist (Which I hadnt played yet) and got the same exact team...

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/300439/killer-mmr

    Yes. There's only a 200 point difference in your highest MMR. And lowest mmr

    So what you are saying is that you have to tank the MMR of every killer in order to prevent a higher MMR killer from continuously dragging you back upwards? Thats annoying.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2701104#Comment_2701104

    Yes basically. If youre maxed on say..Blight at 1900(cap) nurse, who you never use will be at 1700.

    It resets every 3 weeks that you don't use a killer. So if your highest at that reset is 1700...A killer you never use will be 1500.

    Of course no one really knows. But thats what the data mining has showed.

    Actually the devs have specifically said the ratings aren’t capped, that 1900 from the data miners is probably a soft cap. But the actual ratings themselves don’t max out at 1900.

    Yesterday's Q&A Livestream with the Dead by Daylight dev team gave us quite a bit of info on upcoming changes to the game, including nerfs to the soon-to-be-released Boon perks and possible modifications to the Prestige system. Additionally, Lead Game Designer Patrick Harris finally explained exactly how the newly implemented…

    Patrick said on the livestream that this is because Hatch escapes don’t seem to correlate statistically with skill. It was also revealed that SBMM ratings are not capped, although there is a soft cap in terms of how matchmaking works. Players with outlier MMR will have their skill rating rounded down to prevent them from never being able to get a game.