Trapper
ok I hope I’m not the only one but trapper when he misses a hit seem so soft to me I can’t explain it . But when he hits you it’s so aggressive please tell I’m not the only one who feels like this ?
ok I hope I’m not the only one but trapper when he misses a hit seem so soft to me I can’t explain it . But when he hits you it’s so aggressive please tell I’m not the only one who feels like this ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, it isn't as aggressive as his moan when he bends over, but I accept him for who he is.
Just him having an orgasm from his traps, makes sense to me.
They love to add unnecessary sounds noone ever asked for.
they are quite good at that, arent they?
first they make Hillbilly yell and now they make Trapper moan. Whats next, Wraith singing a song while cloaking / decloaking?
A Ding Ding Ding...
he already has a bell.
maybe they could give him a lullaby:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36wafFjFdYs