add a hint to the survivors so they know how to behave during the camp
I often see my team doing nothing to win when I hang on the hook while camping.
And very often I see survivors committing suicide on the hook during the camp, although they could have given precious time to repair the generators.
No need to complain about the camp, teach the survivors to resist him and this tactic will cease to be a winning tactic for the killer.
Comments
100% down to see a hint regarding camping at loading screen.
do you know this is a killers forum?? Waiting for the responses
When I'm getting camped, I try to stay on the hook as long as possible if I see everyone else doing gens. If they aren't doing gens, I'll just suicide and hope my next team mates aren't useless.
I've had this very often lately. I only hate camp because of my stupid teammates.
I do not think it would help... Signs need to be read in order to be understood, after all. Ayy.