About KBM on consoles
We already have the cross platforms, so why not? I know that’s “easier” to buy a pc, but you can play controller on pc, so why not KBM on consoles?
Tagged:
BHVR
We already have the cross platforms, so why not? I know that’s “easier” to buy a pc, but you can play controller on pc, so why not KBM on consoles?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has been asked and answered in the Developer QA and the answer is simply that there are no plans to implement this I'm afraid. I don't have any more information than that.
Is there any reason as to why there are no plans to implement it?